Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons to create your menu. You can use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Button themes" and "Submenu themes" list. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. When you find a button background or submenu theme you like, double-click it to apply. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes.Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
|Total control of all menu parameters|
Download Web Pages
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
Cascada Bilder Mit Html Code
- Each change of button-menu appearance is instantly displayed in the Preview Window.
- At the same time, you will be able to test how the buttons would respond to the mouse events.
- Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and Safari on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Search engine friendly
- Support for any doctypes