Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
Now let's set the submenu buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the submenu link, select the submenu item by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the submenu's link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
Also, you can assign link target attributes for each submenu item. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set submenu link target attribute, just select the submenu item and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
Good navigation system is an important part of web site success. If people can't find their way around the site, they will rapidly give up looking and go, never to return. So, it's very significant that your website has a neat, fast, and gratifying to the eye navigation.
Dynamic Submenus Html
- Starts at just $39.95. Buy Now!
- 30 days free trial version. Download Now!
- Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections!
- Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
Dhtml Java Popup
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.
|Not just buttons|