Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
DHTML SELECT MENUS
Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
Assign A Width To A Drop Down In Html
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
Dhtml Office Menü
- Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Java Script Drop Down Menu to fit your web site design and your needs.
- Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!
|Not just buttons|