Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
HTML EXPANDABLE LINK
To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu's item" button situated on the Toolbar five times.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 5 subitems now.
Good navigation is an important step to website success. If people can't find their way around the site, they will quickly give up looking and leave, never to return. So, it's absolute vital that your website has a fast, neat, and eye-pleasing navigation.
Dhtml Select Menus Css
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- Java Script Drop Down Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
|Adjusting menu appearance|
Create A Position Tree
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files
|Dynamische Dropdowns Internet Explorer Html Expandable Link|
|3-state rollover buttons|
- There is also a feature of creation either static or 2-state buttons.