Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As
" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
HOW TO CREATE MENU USING HTML
Cascade graphics user guide
1. Main menu
3. Work area
4. Themes toolbox
5. Submenu toolbox
6. Properties toolbox - main buttons
7. Properties toolbox - submenus
Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
Css Template Div Frames
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- Drop Down JS Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
Css Collapsible Menue
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.
|Dhtml Navigation How To Create Menu Using Html|
|Not a string of code!|
- There even will be no necessity to edit your html code to insert a completed button-menu. Just point out the place on your page, where you want the buttons to be, and then press "Insert".