Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
HOW TO CREATE HTML SUB MENU
Button Themes Toolbox
| || |
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available button backgrounds will appear in the Button backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Selected buttons' appearance will change.
Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
|Not just buttons|
Dynamic Dhtml Effects Mouse Over Menu
Css Disable Page Popup
- Starts at just $39.95. Buy Now!
- 30 days free trial version. Download Now!
- Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections!
- Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!
|Drag Drop Html Transparent How To Create Html Sub Menu|
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.