Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
HOW TO CREATE HTML SUB MENU
To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
- Starts at just $39.95. Buy Now!
- 30 days free trial version. Download Now!
- Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections!
- Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!
|Not just buttons|
|Adobe Image Ready Drop Down Menu How To Create Html Sub Menu|
|Not a string of code!|
- There even will be no necessity to edit your html code to insert a completed button-menu. Just point out the place on your page, where you want the buttons to be, and then press "Insert".