Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
HOW TO CREATE FLOATING WINDOW
To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
|Not a string of code!|
Download Script Html
- There even will be no necessity to edit your html code to insert a completed button-menu. Just point out the place on your page, where you want the buttons to be, and then press "Insert".
|Adjusting menu appearance|
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files
|Easy, quick, professional|
| Its very easy to create professional high-quality web buttons with the help of Drop Down JS Menu. Once installed you’ll be making buttons for your web site with no programming or drawing required.|