Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons situated on the Vista Buttons Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete selected item", "Delete submenu's item" and move buttons. Create your own buttons or use ready to use Templates. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu.
CREATE FLOAT HTML CODE
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
|High Quality and Professional Results|
Dhtml Vertical Sections Animated
|3-state rollover buttons|
Dhtml Menu Css
- Java Script Drop Down Menu automatically generates images of buttons for normal, mouseover, and click states.
- There is also a feature of creation either static or 2-state buttons.
|Columna Jscript Css Create Float Html Code|
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items