Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
SOURCE CODE FOR SUBMENU IN HTML
Submenu Theme Toolbox
| || |
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
|Not just buttons|
Ejemplo De Menu Vertical Desplegable
|Adjusting menu appearance|
Einfaches MenÃ¼ Layer
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files
|Cambiar El Color De Una Tabla Html Onmouseover Css Source Code For Submenu In Html|
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items